Basic Organic Nomenclature
Associate Professor Emeritus UBC (Okanagan)
Introduction and Philosophy
- The material in these tutorials is presented in steps with exercises at the end of most to help with understanding and memorizing.
- An index is provided so that you can access the pages you wish directly each time you use these sheets.
As a student:
- you alone can learn the material. You are in charge of what you do and how much you do.
- you alone are in charge of the learning process. Thus all answers are given to exercises, though
they are hidden to avoid straying eyes.
- you alone know when the learning is complete. As the learner it is your responsibility to check
whether you know the material or not, and if the latter to go back over the material and the exercises until it is known.
Next page :IUPAC: The How and the Why
Main index page of MolecularModels.ca.
page upkeep by Dave: (email)
who is solely responsible for the contents.
This document page last modified (mo/day/year) :